Dear Healey School Community,
We are pleased to announce our Direct Giving campaign, the annual direct giving fundraiser to support Friends of Healey. The official letter (and brown envelope) was sent home via backpacks on Monday, but we will tell you the highlights here as well.
Friends of Healey is a volunteer-based organization helping ensure that valuable learning experiences at our school stay funded and are available to every student, and I am writing to ask for your support of this critical organization. Healey stands out in part due to its unique commitment to experience- and project-based learning. Our lunchtime concerts, campus art projects, apple picking at Parlee Farm, hands-on farming at Red Gate, and outdoor science at Nature’s Classroom all embody our school values of excellence, openness, creativity, and joy. This is about making sure these things keep happening.
Right now, there are two ways you can help:
1) Donate directly to the Friends of Healey Annual Fund. This is the most effective way to support the Healey.
2) Volunteer with ArtsFest, our biennial event that brings the community together through art and performance and raises funds through raffles, silent auctions, and more. To learn more contact email@example.com.
It’s easy to make a tax-deductible donation of $10, $1000, or anything in between:
- Make out a check to “Friends of Healey” and deliver or mail it to the Healey front office via the envelope we just sent home
- Make a one-time or (even better) a recurring payment online via the Friends of Healey website. The link is http://friendsofhealey.org/ See button at upper right.
- Ask your workplace to make a matching contribution to your donation
Your support will help ensure that we keep these programs that help make the Healey a special place to learn and that ALL students have the opportunity to take advantage of them. Thank you.
Parent of a 6th and 7th grader, SSC board member, FoH volunteer